For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the domain name http://shop.schoellerallibert.com (Website) is a website operated by Schoeller Allibert Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 07632708 with its registered office at Building 8 17 Ridgeway, Quinton Business Park, Birmingham, B32 1AF (we or our).
This Policy sets out how we will process personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read this Policy carefully.
By using the Site and any services we offer via the Website, you agree to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the Website.
We may process the following data about you:
Information Provided by You:
· by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; or
· by registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, searching for a product, placing an order on the Site, entering a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Site.
Information We Collect including but not limited to:
· technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
The information provided by you and the information we collect will be combined and used for the purposes set out below.
What do we use your data for?
We will use this information in order to:
· administer your account(s) with us;
· process orders or applications submitted by you;
· send you information about our products and services;
· notify you about changes to our service;
· verify your identity;
· carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to the Site;
· measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· obtain your views or comments on the products we provide;
· contact the winners of our competitions and to help us plan other promotional activity;
· send you information we think you might find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services and newsletters provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes.
You can ask us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services either at the point such information is collected on the Website (by checking or unchecking the relevant box as directed) or, if you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
If Schoeller Allibert, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Schoeller Allibert goes out of business or goes bankrupt, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Schoeller Allibert may continue to use your personal data as set forth in this policy.
The following types of cookies can be used on the website:
Session cookie placed by Schoeller Allibert website
- contains the current visiting session date
Cookies placed by Schoeller Allibert website
- Country, language and currency preference – storage period 7 days
- Store products you wish to order in a cart. The default session time is 2 hours when inactive. If you are not active within the time range of 2 hours the session gets removed and your cart is emptied.
- Product compare: keeps track of the user preference to compare products – storage period 1 week
- Webform: keeps track of the number of submissions of a webform – storage period 1 day + submit interval (amount of time between minimum number of multiple submissions of the same webform by the same user)
Third party cookies
If you do not consent to the use of these cookies, please set your browser in such a way to reject cookies during your visit to our website. If you reject them, certain services, features or resources of the website may not work properly:
- current session (like your cart content)
- country and language preference
- product compare function
- webform submissions
You can also set your browser in such a way that you are notified when you receive a cookie on your computer. You will find instructions on how to set your browser in the "HELP" section of the toolbar of most browsers.
You have the right to request us to inform you of what personal data we hold relating to you, and/or to request that such data be corrected, supplemented, deleted or blocked. Please address any such requests to: Schoeller Allibert Limited, 17 Ridgeway, Quinton Business Park, Birmingham, B32 1AF and : email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and/or the receipt of specific or all types of marketing information. To do so, you should direct your request by post to:Schoeller Allibert Limited, 17 Ridgeway, Quinton Business Park, Birmingham, B32 1AF, or by telephone 01606 561955, or by e-mail to: : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then not, or no longer, send you any marketing information.
If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us immediately.
Security of your data
We want your data to remain as secure as possible. We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Schoeller Allibert Limited
Quinton Business Park
Mail : email@example.com